Monday, November 5, 2012

Cosplay Update!

Another Cosplay post.

I know I haven't posted in a while, been busy with school and other things. But don't worry I'll be back for regularly soon. But until then I figured I'd  post a cosplay update with costumes I've done and ones I have planned. I've also updated that old mega post with base photos!
*Swoosh!*



First is Uhura from Star Trek TOS






Nichelle Nichols Approved! ;)

Next is Sarah's ballgown from Labyrinth. I <3 David Bowie!
My friend Taylor was Jareth! 










We even made the newspaper!!!!!!



I LOVE Adventure Time so I put together a Black Fionna.





Upcoming Cosplay:

Femme 8th Doctor (Doctor Who)
Femme 4th Doctor (Doctor Who)
River Song (Doctor Who)
???? (Doctor Who)


Well that's it for now expect more after Chicago TARDIS my readers! <3









No comments:

Post a Comment