Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cosplay Gallifrey 2013!

Finally an update!

Had a great time at Gallifrey this year! Thanks to everyone that help me get there, from the bottom of my heart I am thankful! <3


I brought back the Leela cosplay but I didn't get many pictures of it this year. :/







Next up is Snakedance Tegan! Again only got one picture of it this year :/ Oh well, next time.



I also did a Femme 4th Doctor and only got one picture of it. I'm going to get a new skirt and do a photo shoot in this one sometime soon.




 Last but not least! I finally brought back my Martha Jones cosplay which proved to be SUPER popular! People actually thought I was Freema! LOL

Freema is such a sweetheart! We both fangirled when we saw each other! <3 She also wore my Martha jacket for my photos! <3 <3 <3





I finally got some pictures of my Martha costume I'm super proud of this year!













No comments:

Post a Comment