Saturday, January 1, 2011

The start of the year.


Well it's the start of 2011.
How did I bring it in? Hanging with my cat Elmo, and watching the Doctor Who story Earthshock. Yes, Adric is dead. :D Lol.
Geek point one.

The year is gone and there are things I don't wanna think back on, and memories I will still be excited about later. New friends, new passions, graduation and a new school, firing from a crap job then moving to one I truly love. Good things and bad things changing all the time. The bouncing scale of life.

At the very end of 2010 I learned things that finally make sense. Insights into relationships, hobbies, and most importantly myself. I know myself more at 21 than I ever have claimed to know. I'm comfortable in my silly shoes. I love my geeky self! I love it so much that I don't care what anyone thinks about me anymore. I do me, and have no problem with it anymore.

So what about 2011?
I'm not gonna make any resolutions, cause they always seem to fly out the window. But I know what I want to do. I want to travel and grow as a person. I want to grow up finally and make all the trips and falls without descending into darkness. I can so do it!

What geeky things does Quiana want to do?
I want to branch out,
I want to devote more time to my writing,
I want to get published/paid for something I write,
I want to travel: First example going to Gallifrey One in LA. Geek point two.
And lastly I want to graduate from college.

Geeky Quiana out.

No comments:

Post a Comment