Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cosplay from Gallifrey One 2012!


I thought I'd do a quick post of some of my cosplay from this year's Gallifrey One convention in LA! I had an amazing time running around in costume, hanging with friends, ect.

Again this year I brought my Leela Cosplay, which is one of my all time favorites! I also got a lovely photo with Louise Jameson and K-9 which I will post later; along with my adorable photo with the sexy Paul McGann. :D

A compilation of the best shots of my Leela costume! 
 Also again I brought my Romana 1 outfit from "The Ribos Operation".

Me as Romana 1 and my friend Taylor as Romana 2





New this year I did a Mel Bush cosplay from "Time and the Rani"






1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did a post about this. All of your Leela pictures came out amazingly!

    ReplyDelete